The objectives of MILSA are:
- To create opportunities for members of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association (MLSA), students of the University of Manitoba, and the general Manitoba community to participate in cultural activities.
- To promote Indigenous and non-Indigenous interest and understanding in Aboriginal culture and legal issues.
- To provide forums for speakers from the legal and Indigenous community to share their stories and expertise.
- To represent and promote the interests of the MLSA’s Indigenous members.
- To maintain an open-door policy, MILSA practices inclusivity with its membership and events.
Contact: Genevieve Benoit, VP Finance; Binesi Boulanger, VP External Relations; Peyton Caleigh, VP Social Coordination; Daphne Comegan, VP Internal Relations; Samantha Myran, VP Communications; – firstname.lastname@example.org